IES is a national provider of industrial products and infrastructure services to a variety of end markets, including electrical and communications contracting solutions for the commercial, industrial, residential and renewable energy markets. IES is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol IESC. As of the end of IES’s 2014 fiscal year ending September 30, 2014, IES produced over $512 million in revenue and employed close to 3,000 employees at over 60 locations across the United States. From office buildings to wind farms, industrial complexes to housing developments, our employees and design professionals design, build, and maintain the systems that empower lives.
Our commitment to our employees is reflected by our actions:
• Safety is Priority One – and our record shows it
• Competitive Pay
• Company 401K plan with Employer Contribution Match
• Company Paid Time Off
• Company Paid Life Insurance
• Choice of Medical Coverage including Prescription and Short Term Disability
• Choice of Dental and Vision Coverage
• Optional Long-term Disability, Critical Illness, Accident, Legal and Pet Coverage
• Auto and Home Insurance Discount Programs
IES is an equal employment opportunity employer.