SUMMARY: Under direction of the Account Coordinator Team Lead, the Account Coordinator will be the primary interface with the national account customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Act as the primary interface with national account customers.
- Attend and prepare for weekly meetings with Account Coordinator Lead.
- Participate in training designed to improve industry knowledge and overall skills required of the position.
- Lead the on-boarding process for a new national account customer.
- Audit and validate that national account customer administrative needs are being met.
- Assist in scheduling and assigning work orders and service requests to appropriate office and or partner. Follow up to make sure work is completed in a timely manner to customers' satisfaction.
- Assist in processing invoices to customers and assist the district Service Administrators in following-up on service requests for national account customers.
- Review and follow up on additional repair quotes and proposals.
- Maintain FLSA's internal tracking system and any third party system utilized by the national account customer.
- Work directly with service office to make sure national account customers questions are being answered.
- Support the sales efforts of the national account managers.
Qualified candidates must possess excellent computer skills, in particular Microsoft office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power point). Customer oriented, available for customer and/or employee support 24-7. Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, and collaborate with internal and external parties. Strong organizational skills.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Undergraduate degree preferred, High School diploma or GED required. Related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Sound working knowledge of personal computers, customer portals, data bases, word processing and spreadsheet programs.
Ability to speak and write clearly.
Able to complete fundamental financial and analytical calculations.
ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS: Reports to the National Accounts Service Support Manager.
About Fire & Life Safety America
Fire & Life Safety America is one of the fastest growing companies in the southeast and is proud of a well-deserved reputation for quality work and talented professionals. Our goal is to save lives and protect property by providing the best fire protection products and services in America.
FLSA is a full service provider that designs, installs, inspects, tests, and repairs all components of integrated fire protection systems. As an essential part of community safety, we provide 24-hour service assistance to residents, businesses, and health care facilities.
Founded in 1997, FLSA is the premier fire protection provider with offices in VA, MD, DC, NC, SC, AL, TN, FL, GA, OK, and TX. FLSA encourages initiative, independence, diversity and personal career growth with sensitivity towards work-life balance.
Our company is consistently recognized for service excellence while enriching the fire protection industry. FLSA supports trade skills and workforce development by hosting Recognized Apprenticeships and on-the-job (OJT) training programs for new career-seekers. Many of our leaders chair NFPA code compliance committees, regional safety boards, and support technical education in local schools. We challenge our employees to continue training and education by encouraging NICET certifications. We continually strive to be the Employer of Choice for highly motivated Team Members who want to succeed in a fast-paced environment. We encourage initiative, independence, diversity, and personal career growth.
Fire & Life Safety America offers extensive training opportunities, career advancement, competitive pay, bonus opportunities, and an excellent benefit package. Our benefits package includes:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance for Team Members and dependents
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Employee Referral Program
FLSA Core Values
- We are PASSIONATE about life safety.
- We have INTEGRITY (Do the right thing).
- We work in PARTNERSHIP with our customers and community.
- We constantly strive for OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE (do things right).
- Our Employee's, Customer's, and community's SAFETY is our #1 priority.
FLSA participates in E-Verify & promotes a drug-free workplace. FLSA is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.