Job: Master Level Technician, Appalachian Signals and Products, Winfield, WV
ASAP pays 100% of family health insurance, paid holidays, and one-week paid vacation after one year as well as 3-paid sick days per year. Company truck provided to and from job sites from office. Eligible for company laptop and company cellphone. The option of 401K with company match.
Appalachian Signals and Products, Inc. (ASAP) is a family owned and operated company based on honesty and integrity. We are dedicated to reliable service and complete customer satisfaction. ASAP installs and maintains Access Control System Services, Fire Alarms and Mass Notifications, Intercom Systems to fit customers needs, Custom Commercial and Business Security Systems, and Video Surveillance. Our main office is in Winfield, WV, with a satellite office in Fairmont, WV.
ASAP is currently seeking a dedicated Master Technician for Access Control, Fire Alarm Systems, Intercom Systems, Security Systems, and Video Surveillance. We are seeking a self-motivated individual who can work independently and with co-workers to find solutions to get jobs done with success and pride.
· Valid Driver’s License required
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· 1+ years of Fire Alarm/Electronic Security/ Low Voltage Electrical, Fiber Optic / Communications - including VoIP, Intercom and Nurse Call experiences preferred, troubleshooting existing systems, with ability to work at Server level performing IT/Networking where required.
· Current/valid State Low Voltage license preferred
· Knowledge of test equipment, multi-meter, digital analyzer, and commissioning devices
· Entry-level knowledge of Fire/Security Technologies
· Entry-level knowledge of personal computers and software applications to aid in install process
· Capable of performing physical labor including carrying and moving equipment/tools, and climbing ladders while abiding to implemented safety guidelines and procedures always
· Ability to work under stressful situations and meet deadlines
· Excellent customer service skills, and able to work independently and/or with co-workers
· Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills to communicate with customers and co-workers
· Must be dependable; trustworthy; and display a positive and productive attitude
· Willing to work a flexible schedule that may include travel, out-of-town work, weekends, extended hours and call-out work
· Able to pass a background and drug screening