Job: Senior Service Technician - Security, RFI Communications & Security Systems, San Jose, CA
RFI is looking for a Senior Service Technician - Security to join our team in San Jose!
Do you consider yourself:
If this sounds like you, RFI, one of the United States top 20 Security & Integration companies is looking for you!
As a Senior Service Technician, your duties will include:
RFI Communication & Security Systems San Jose is looking for a competent and skilled Senior Service Technician for our Security team. RFI is seeking a candidate who is technical, enjoys working independently but can be part of a larger team.
• Repair and preventative maintenance on Access Control, Video Surveillance, Intrusion Alarm, as well as other integrated low voltage systems.
• Participate in an on call rotation for after-hours emergency service requests.
• Complete accurate and comprehensive external and/or internal service reports as required.
• Establish and maintain professional relationships with coworkers and customers.
Education, Work Experience and Requirements
Certifications and or experience in several of the following systems:
Access Control: Lenel, Software House, Honeywell, Genetec, Amag, Brivo
Video Surveillance, exacqVision, Milestone Systems, OnSSI, Genetec, Axis
Intrusion: Bosch, DMP, Honeywell
3 years' experience servicing intrusion, Access Control, and Video Surveillance systems.
IP video and/or IT network experience required.
Proven self-started, with a strong technical background.
Military training experience is a plus.
What We Do:
RFI Enterprises, Inc. is a diversified multi-systems integrator that has been designing, installing, servicing and monitoring, technology-driven security and fire/life safety solutions for more than thirty years. Quality, value and innovation are the rock solid cornerstones of RFI. Since 1979, the company has been delivering integrated security and fire/life safety solutions throughout the Western United States. RFI maintains four regional offices located in Reno, Seattle, Sacramento, and San Jose.
Why Join Us?
• Competitive Salary
• Medical, Dental, Vision and Disability Plans
• Life Insurance
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Medical Reimbursement Accounts with pre-paid debit cards
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Savings and Retirement
• 401(k) / Retirement Plan with Matching Program
• 529 for College Savings Plan
• Paid Vacation & Paid Holidays
In addition to all of the above benefits our employees enjoy
• Company Wellness & Rewards Program
• Student Loan Assistance Program
• Company Sponsored Training
• Employee Referral Program
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Professional Development Opportunities
• Employee Organized Events and Competitions