Fire & Life Safety America (FLSA) is a premier life safety contractor with offices along the east coast and in Texas. FLSA encourages initiative, independence, diversity and personal career growth with sensitivity towards quality of life issues. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including competitive salary, medical and dental coverage, vacation, life insurance, short and long term disability insurance; flexible spending plan, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan.
FLSA participates in EVerify & promotes a drug-free workplace. FLSA is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Understand healthcare facilities' accreditation organizations specific to fire and life safety and the applicable standards therein.
- Review all Healthcare Life Safety Inspection Reports for compliance.
- Work directly with internal healthcare team and district offices to address healthcare customers' questions in a timely fashion.
- Follow up with current healthcare clients and communicate feedback with district Service Managers and Director of Healthcare Solutions.
- Participate or lead healthcare kickoff meetings (via conference call if necessary).
- Participate or lead follow up meetings with current healthcare customers (via conference call if necessary).
- Maintain FLSA's internal tracking system and any third party system utilized by the healthcare customer.
- Support the sales efforts of the Healthcare Regional Sales Managers.
- Confirm inspection schedules of healthcare customers. Follow up to make sure work is completed in a timely manner and to customers' satisfaction.
- Assist the district Service Administrators in following-up on quoting deficiency repairs for healthcare customers.
- Create marketing material for monthly newsletters, healthcare symposiums, and other events.
Must be comfortable leading presentations to large groups of customers, boards of directors, senior executives and other healthcare industry partners. Customer oriented person needed to represent FLSA with a strong service culture – 5 years of customer service industry experience preferred. Must possess excellent oral & written English grammar skills with the ability to calculate simple math figures. Must have ability to work under pressure managing multiple priorities, strong communication, and organizational skills. Must be able to work with other departments as well as others on team. Must be able to multi-task and prioritize. Must be able to adapt to a fast paced environment. Qualified candidates must possess excellent computer skills, especially word processing and spreadsheet programs (Excel).
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Undergraduate degree preferred, High School diploma or GED required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Sound knowledge of personal computers, especially databases, word processing and spreadsheet programs. Must have extensive experience with Adobe Acrobat and PowerPoint presentations, both creation and execution. Familiarity with Photoshop is preferred.
Ability to speak and write clearly.
Ability to calculate simple figures.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
Valid driver's license is required for this position.
Travel may be required, up to 30%.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will frequently be required lift loads up to 50-pounds and occasionally lift or assist with lifting loads/weight in excess of 50-pounds; use hands and fingers, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is required to stand; walk; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.