RFI is looking for a Contract Administrator to join our team in San Jose!!
Do you consider yourself:
If this sounds like you, RFI, one of the United States top 20 Security & Integration companies is looking for you.
As a Contract Administrator, your duties will include:
The Contract Administrator is responsible for compliance relating to lower tiers, agreements, time and material agreements, purchase orders and other documentation required to engage customers or contractors. The individual will review and respond to Request for Proposals/Quotes and/or solicitations and must be able to identify subcontract risk, draft and negotiate subcontract agreements as well as coordinate appropriate review in accordance with corporate policy and procedures. Must be able to work independently, and as part of a team, to meet time-sensitive deadlines. Must have experience with standard concepts, practices, and procedures relating to Commercial and Private Work and working in Multiple States and/or Federal contracting.
• Complete Prequalification Statements.
• Manage Wage Determination database.
• Complete DAS 140, 142 & SF1413 forms.
• Serve as primary point of contact between the company and the lower tiers for sending and reviewing all agreements and non-disclosure.
• Works closely with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable for billing and credit related issues in lower tiers contracts.
• Compile and maintain all required contractual records and documents in accordance with State and Federal contract requirements and the company’s policies and
• Support Sales and Operations on lower tiers’ compliance.
• Obtain and maintain insurance, licensing and bonding as required.
• Identify certified payroll jobs, review, and submit all lower tiers payroll reports and certified payroll documents to make sure they are in compliance.
• Process required documents to support project lower tier billing and releases and initiate correspondence as needed.
• Keep track of any lower tiers preliminary notices.
• Support the Contracts Manager.
• Request Insurance certificates and filing.
• Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Strong knowledge in prevailing wage law.
• Skill in persuasive and professional oral and written communications, including effective executive-level presentation skills.
• Excellent planning, organization and time management skills.
• Ability to carry out multiple assignments concurrently.
• Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
• Ability to be an effective team member and handle project assignments responsibly.
• Ability to adapt to changes in the external environment and organization.
• Strong customer service and results orientation.
Education, Work Experience and Requirements
Bachelor’s degree in business, construction management or related field in Contract administration. Ideal candidates will have 3 or more years of experience, excellent time management and organizational skills and be proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook. Experience with Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics AX a plus. Candidates must also be able to multi-task and work under deadlines. Excellent oral, written communication and customer service skills are essential. This position requires a valid driver’s license, clean driving record and insurance.
In general, the following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will regularly sit or stand at a desk and type. The employee is required to occasionally lift up to 20 pounds.
What We Do:
RFI Enterprises, Inc. is a diversified multi-systems integrator that has been designing, installing, servicing and monitoring, technology-driven security and fire/life safety solutions for more than 40 years. Quality, value and innovation are the rock solid cornerstones of RFI. Since 1979, the company has been delivering integrated security and fire/life safety solutions throughout the Western United States. RFI maintains four regional offices located in Reno, Seattle, Sacramento, and San Jose.
Why Join Us?
• Competitive Salary
• Medical, Dental, Vision and Disability Plans
• Life Insurance
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Medical Reimbursement Accounts with pre-paid debit cards
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Savings and Retirement
• Student Loan Assistance Program
• 401(k) / Retirement Plan with Matching Program
• Paid Vacation & Paid Holidays
In addition to all of the above benefits our employees enjoy
• Company Wellness & Rewards Program
• Company Sponsored Training
• Employee Referral Program
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Professional Development Opportunities
• Employee Organized Events and Competitions
Equal Opportunity Employer
RFI Enterprises, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Company policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. It also prohibits unlawful discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. The Company is committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in Company operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors and co-workers.
To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship would result. If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please contact the Human Resources Department at (408) 298-5400.