SUMMARY: Responsible for developing and maintaining inspection and service work relationships with regional and national account customers. Work closely with district Service Managers and District Managers to ensure that pricing and the type of work proposed to customers can be executed profitability.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop a list of target regional and national accounts.
- Develop and maintain a sales pipeline to deliver $1.0M of incremental inspection contract revenue per year.
- Add a minimum of 4 new national accounts each year.
- Develop and expand service relationships with inspection-only vendors and/or building service brokers to deliver additional service revenue opportunities to FLSA
- Generate a monthly report with actual sales results, new bookings and opportunity pipeline.
- Work with each district Inspection Sales Rep (ISR) to develop a list of leads of potential national account customers based in our existing footprint.
- Ensure the proper booking of contracts in our systems.
- Staying abreast of market opportunities through sales calls, networking and other market related information.
- At regular intervals, but at least two (2) times a year, work directly with the VP of National Accounts to assess customer relationship profitability.
- At least once per quarter, present a national account sales strategy to the ISRs to help drive local sales.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: BA, BS, and 5 years building services sales and/or relevant industry experience. Working knowledge of fire sprinkler codes.
COMPUTER SKILLS: Strong working knowledge of personal computers.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and write clearly. Ability to present information and respond to questions from managers, customers, AHJs (Authorities Having Jurisdiction) and the general public. Good interpersonal skills are required to market FLSA and develop sound customer relationships.
MATH SKILLS: Basic math skills are required to develop sound service estimates and use a spreadsheet program.
ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS: This position may be eligible for remote work and reports to the Vice President, National Accounts.
About Fire & Life Safety America
Fire & Life Safety America is one of the fastest growing companies in the southeast and is proud of a well-deserved reputation for quality work and talented professionals. Our goal is to save lives and protect property by providing the best fire protection products and services in America.
FLSA is a full service provider that designs, installs, inspects, tests, and repairs all components of integrated fire protection systems. As an essential part of community safety, we provide 24-hour service assistance to residents, businesses, and health care facilities.
Founded in 1997, FLSA is the premier fire protection provider with offices in VA, MD, DC, NC, SC, AL, TN, FL, GA, OK, and TX. FLSA encourages initiative, independence, diversity and personal career growth with sensitivity towards work-life balance.
Our company is consistently recognized for service excellence while enriching the fire protection industry. FLSA supports trade skills and workforce development by hosting Recognized Apprenticeships and on-the-job (OJT) training programs for new career-seekers. Many of our leaders chair NFPA code compliance committees, regional safety boards, and support technical education in local schools. We challenge our employees to continue training and education by encouraging NICET certifications. We continually strive to be the Employer of Choice for highly motivated Team Members who want to succeed in a fast-paced environment. We encourage initiative, independence, diversity, and personal career growth.
Fire & Life Safety America offers extensive training opportunities, career advancement, competitive pay, bonus opportunities, and an excellent benefit package. Our benefits package includes:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance for Team Members and dependents
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Employee Referral Program
FLSA Core Values
- We are PASSIONATE about life safety.
- We have INTEGRITY (Do the right thing).
- We work in PARTNERSHIP with our customers and community.
- We constantly strive for OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE (do things right).
- Our Employee's, Customer's, and community's SAFETY is our #1 priority.
FLSA participates in E-Verify & promotes a drug-free workplace. FLSA is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.