Job: Fire Alarm Division Manager, FAS, Orlando, FL
This position is responsible for the overall management of an Alarm department or district. Create, maintain and develop client base to meet mutually established goals with P& L reporting to senior management. Generate new business, quote on contract opportunities, and negotiate contracts. Make decisions regarding hiring, disciplinary action and termination of staff. Ensure occurrence of and adherence to all safety and training programs.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Minimum of 10 years professional work experience in fire alarm, electronic security or related field to include prior management experience.
• Associate or Bachelor degree in business or related field is preferred.
• NICET Level IV is required.
• Advanced knowledge of electrical wiring, NEC and other related NFPA codes, BOCA. IBC, IFC and the State Amendments as they may apply, as well as ADA and AHJ requirements.
• Demonstrated knowledge and skills in management, inventory, budgeting, scheduling, and contract negotiation.
• Demonstrated ability to interact and communicate with both internal and external customers in a positive and professional manner.
• Conflict resolution, organizational and analytical skills are required.
• Demonstrated ability to negotiate best possible pricing and discounts with local vendor and suppliers.
• Demonstrated ability to read and interpret construction drawings and job specific specifications.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.) is required.