Job: Electronic Security Project Manager, FAS, San Antonio, TX
National Accounts Project Manager will be responsible for full lifecycle project execution, ensuring project completion on time and within budget. Project technologies will include Access Control, Video Surveillance and Intrusion systems, among others.
• Manage all facets of multiple projects, taking ownership of the projects until completion
• Meet project deadlines, while ensuring both project budget and quality goals are met
• Effectively communicate project status, including manpower requirements during regularly scheduled project meetings
• Ensure that work is done in accordance with industry standards, while meeting applicable codes and regulations
• Develop submittal packages, including shop drawings and cut sheets to be provided to architects, engineers and consultants for approval
• Work closely with Sales and Engineering to improve processes and procedures from one project to the next for constant improvement
• Coordinate requirements among customer, scheduling/operations department, field personnel, sales team, subcontractors etc.
4+ years experience with servicing intrusion, fire alarm, access control and CCTV security systems 3 years as a PM/Lead Installer or previous leadership role within in the Commercial Security Industry