Job: Electronic Repair Technician, Tallatron, Inc., Talladega, AL
Compensation: $20,000 to $50,000 Annually
Benefits Offered: Dental, Medical, Vision
Why Work Here?
“Good benefits - Good working hours - Exposure to a variety of technologies and training - Paid holidays and vacation.”
We are looking for an electronic repair technician to join our team. Ideal candidate will have AESBL certification and experience in the electronic repair field. We offer training & the opportunity to acquire certification if needed. We have a rotating after hours on call schedule. Compensation is based on qualifications & experience.
• Install and service a variety of electronic security systems
• Fill out service orders.
• Maintenance of tools, equipment and vehicles.
• Ability to work weekends on occasional basis.
• Must maintain a professional demeanor with staff and customers.
• Experience as Security (Burglar alarm) , CCTV, Access, and/or Fire Alarm service/installing technician is preferred.
• Nicet Fire Alarm certification is preferred.
• Current ESA/NTS certified alarm/security Technician Level 1 is preferred.
• Graduate of Technical College in Electronics or related field is preferred.
• Must pass drug test and pass a FBI background check.
• Must hold a current Alabama Drivers License and have a good driving record.
• Must be able to work as a team member.
• Must be able and willing to do or learn to do a variety of jobs such as installing and servicing electronic security systems, fire alarm systems, intercoms, sound systems, telephone systems, network wiring, CCTV, and Access Control systems.
• Must be able to carry and climb ladders and other heavy equipment (70lbs)
• Must be able to use power and hand tools.
• Must be able to climb in Attics and go in crawl spaces.
About Tallatron inc.:
We are a Low Voltage integrator. We have been in business since 1983. We have Residential, Commercial, Governmental, and Educational customers in the East Central Alabama area. We provide continued professional training and certification for all of our Technicians.