Job: Fire Suppression Technician, Kistler O'Brien Fire Protection, Bethlehem, PA
• Lays out, assembles, installs and repairs Engineered Suppression Systems in compliance with the manufactures specifications and NFPA guidelines.
• Ability to cut and thread pipe, install/bend conduit and run wire.
• Ability to install fire alarm devices and terminate wiring.
• Must be willing to occasionally travel, work nights, weekends and overtime.
• Ability to cope with change, meet deadlines and make decisions in a timely manner.
• Ability to use a variety of hand tools.
• Responsible for maintaining all documentation and reports associated with daily responsibilities.
• Must be able to obtain NICET Certification.
• Valid Driver License and clear Criminal Background Checks.
• Ability to work on ladders, aerial lifts and in confined spaces.
• Ability to lift, carry & install heavy equipment.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Ability to read and understand manufacture manuals and install systems according to the manufacture specifications.
• Work in compliance with the company’s safety manual.
• Maintain company vehicles and appropriate inventory levels for jobs.