Job: Experienced Fire Alarm Installation Technician, Central Alarm Inc., Tucson, AZ
Central Alarm Incorporated, established in 1939, is Southern Arizona's
oldest and leading alarm company.
We are looking for a self-motivated person who can build a partnership with their customers, General and Electrical Contractors and the Authority Having Jurisdiction.
Central Alarm Inc offers an excellent working environment, with benefits that include medical, dental, vision and paid training.
Experienced Fire Alarm Technician Preferred
This position will require you to:
• Understand basic electronics
• Understand parallel and series circuits and the use of a multi-meter.
• Computer knowledge is a must.
• Must understand how to read fire alarm shop drawings and construction drawing
• Must be capable of climbing ladders and using a scissor lift.
• Must have the ability to build good customer relationships.
Central Alarm Inc requires a full background check, and you must have a good driving record. Salary will be based on your qualifications and experience.