RFI is looking for an Office Manager to join our team in Sacramento!
Does solving mission critical projects and being known as the case matter expert describe you? Do you expect a lot of out of yourself and those who work on your teams? Are you persistent, factual in your communication style, and someone who needs new challenges to conquer?
If this sounds like you, RFI, one of the United States top 20 Security & Integration companies is looking for you.
As an Office Manager, your duties will include:
The Office Manager is a collaborative partner to the General Manager responsible for smooth operation of the office and to support sales, install/service operations, accounting, material management/warehouse, fleet, safety, contracts, employee engagement, and customer service. Must be able to work independently, and as part of a team, to meet time-sensitive deadlines. Must have experience with standard concepts, practices, and procedures relating to contracts and subcontracts.
TYPICAL DUTIES INCLUDE:
• Work with GM to establish individual and branch goals to maintain alignment with RFI’s commitment to customer and employee satisfaction, employee growth, and RFI’s vision to grow the company within the industry.
• Implement company procedures, goals and objectives to align with RFI’s strategic direction and communicate these expectations to team members.
• Model the behavior of professional growth through engaging in seminars, online training, trade magazines, etc.
• Have a working knowledge and provide on-going feedback of company work flows to best support compliance in the areas of contracts, vendor agreements, employee engagement, customer services and support.
• Be a liaison for HR for in-person duties, event committee, and wellness council.
• Partner with sales, project set-up and GM to support pre-sale due diligence, assistance through sales process, and post sales follow-up.
• Prepare reports for GM related to sales pipe, sales wins/losses, and renewals for both install and subscription services.
• Partner with operations and GM to support material management during project life cycle, job costing, and customer interfacing when needed.
• Partner with management team in relation to job costing +/- change in gross profit.
• Prepare with GM and submit billing forecast.
• Manage and maintain certificates of insurance.
• Works closely with Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Purchasing for billing and credit related issues.
• Compile and maintain all data required in accordance with State, Federal, and RFI contract requirements and the company’s policies and procedures.
• Manage warehouse inventory.
• Partner with Technical Service Coordinator and branch service operations to ensure customer issues are being resolved in timely manner. Communicate daily with GM.
• Approve time, mileage reimbursements, on-call submittals.
• Partner with GM and Human Resources to provide opportunities for employee engagement through company activities and wellness council.
• Assist in answering corporate main line on a daily basis.
• Follows environmental and safety regulations and acts in compliance with US laws and corporate guidelines.
• Develop and maintain a professional management relationship with team members in branch and corporate office to foster a positive and collaborative working environment, which drives and supports the strategic initiatives of RFI.
• Demonstrate alignment of expectations, goals, opportunities, company benefits, etc. Also, listening and conveying to upper management and HR employee’s observations, suggestions, and professional goals.
• Maintain communications with customers to include monitoring satisfaction, facilitating service requests, resolving complaints, resolving collection issues, and other.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Skill in persuasive and professional oral and written communications, including effective executive-level presentation skills.
• Demonstrated energy, drive, determination and persistence, even when confronted with rejection.
• Ability to present information effectively and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and prospects.
• Ability to analyze sales data and develop recommendations and solutions.
• Excellent planning, organization and time management skills.
• Ability to carry out multiple assignments concurrently.
• Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
• Ability to be an effective team member and handle project assignments responsibly.
• Ability to adapt to changes in the external environment and organization.
• Courteous telephone manner.
• Strong customer service and results orientation.
Education, Work Experience and Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, construction management or related field or work equivalent experience.
• Ideal candidates will have 5-7 years of construction or electrical background, organizational skills and be proficient in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Dynamics AX or equivalent, SalesForce, and competent in utilizing computer apps.
• Ideal candidates will be knowledgeable in the working processes of the company and capable of facilitating resources to best take care of the customer.
• Candidates must be able to read financial statements, prioritize and work under deadlines.
• Excellent oral, written communication and customer service skills are essential.
• This position may require periodic travel to RFI locations, a valid driver’s license, clean driving record and insurance.
In general, the following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk and/or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, reach or feel. The employee is required to lift up to 25lbs. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms.
Additional Performance Evaluation Criteria:
In addition to competence in performance of job duties as listed, the following are also considered in evaluating overall performance.
1. Teamwork, positive attitude toward others, and overall contribution to the success of RFI.
2. Ability to complete work and solve problems in a timely manner.
3. Professional growth, disposition and appearance.
4. Protection of RFI confidentiality, discussing information on a “need-to-know” basis only with fellow employees, customers, or vendors.
5. Adherence to RFI policies and procedures, and to the instructions of superiors.
What We Do:
RFI Enterprises, Inc. is a diversified multi-systems integrator that has been designing, installing, servicing and monitoring, technology-driven security and fire/life safety solutions for more than thirty years. Quality, value and innovation are the rock solid cornerstones of RFI. Since 1979, the company has been delivering integrated security and fire/life safety solutions throughout the Western United States. RFI maintains four regional offices located in Reno, Seattle, Sacramento, and San Jose.
Why Join Us?
- Competitive Salary
-Medical, Dental, Vision and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Medical Reimbursement Accounts with pre-paid debit cards
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Savings and Retirement
- 401(k) / Retirement Plan with Matching Program
- 529 for College Savings Plan
- Paid Vacation & Paid Holidays
In addition to all of the above benefits our employees enjoy
- Company Wellness & Rewards Program
- Student Loan Assistance Program
- Company Sponsored Training
- Employee Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Employee Organized Events and Competitions