Job: Manager – Inspection/Maintenance/Testing & Small Repairs Sprinkler Service, Kistler O'Brien Fire Protection, Bethlehem, PA
Job Title: Manager
Department: Sprinkler Service
Reports To: Senior Manager of Inspection & Maintenance Sprinkler DIV 140
Responsible for managing the day to day operations of a busy service department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Confers with schedulers to verify that jobs are scheduled and completed in a timely manner.
• Interacts with employees and customers in response to their concerns and questions
• Supervises, trains and motivates staff.
• Provides technical advice, support and coaching to staff.
• Develops clear and concise goals for staff and division.
• Conducts staff meetings, safety inspections and monthly feedback meetings with technicians.
• Monitors job profitability, productivity and accuracy by reviewing sales orders, inspection reports, deletes and dispatch board.
• Review completed technician schedules and communicate with all stakeholders on equipment, safety training and other important information needed for job.
• Manages tools, supplies and inventory.
• Fills in for schedulers and technicians as needed.
• Ensures compliance with company safety procedures.
• Implements programs, plans and processes to meet division goals, revenue and profitability.
• Initiate first day of the month open order reports and examine for delinquent work orders.
• Attend weekly job close out meetings.
• Process monthly open order reports to determine delinquent work orders.
• Conducts staff reviews and manages attendance records
• Investigates, documents and control all damage reimbursement expenses.
• Administers and oversees compliance with company policies and procedures.
• Conducts on site quality control inspections.
The above duties are not to be considered a complete list of duties and responsibilities assigned to this position.