Job: Director of Operations, ASCI Security, Irvine, CA
ASCI Security, a well-established commercial electronic security systems contractor, is in need of a security systems industry professional with at least ten years of directly related experience to serve as Director of Operations.
The successful candidate will be able to effectively plan, organize, direct and manage a staff of over 20 security systems technicians, supervisors and project managers and will have strong leadership, communications, computer and problem-solving skills.
• Insure that all projects are completed in a timely manner, on budget, in accordance with contract specifications and consistent with ASCI Security quality and customer service standards
• Review all new project folders to insure that all the information needed in the field is included in the file
• Assign jobs to the Project Managers and/or Superintendents
• Conduct pre-installations meetings with responsible sale person, assigned Project Manager and/or Superintendent and support staff to insure that everyone understands the scope of work to be performed, the project schedule to be met and other requirements of the job (ie: job meetings, safety requirements, etc.)
• Schedule installation technicians to maximize their productivity, address the specific needs of each job on a daily basis and insure that each technician receives the on-the-job training necessary to advance within the Company
• Keep up to date on the status of each job and report job statuses to other management team members on a regular basis Insure that customers are continually updated on the status of job scheduling and progress. Insure that materials and equipment are available at the appropriate times for each job.
• Working with the Chief Financial Officer, insure that all job billings are
submitted in a timely manner and, over time, for the entire contract amount
• Insure that Safety training is conducted in accordance with CALOSHA standards
• Insure that all appropriate staff members have active Alarm Agent cards and are up to date on required safety certifications
• Establish and supervise training programs that address the needs of the each technician
• Insure that all overtime is approved in advance
• Utilize qualified subcontractors to maximize productivity and supplement ASCI Security's fulltime installation and service staff
• Insure that all timesheets and expense reports are reviewed for accuracy before being submitted to the Chief Financial Officer for processing
• Insure that all Project Managers, Superintendents and Technicians receive timely written performance reviews Perform other tasks necessary to maintain a professional and efficient operations department or as assigned by the President of the Company
About ASCI Security:
ASCI Security is a 20 year old Security Systems Integrator that offers Quality, Cost Effective and State of the Art Security Solutions for all size businesses, multi-family residential, educational, governmental, office and industrial applications throughout California and Nevada.