Job: Field Technician - Commercial Door Service / Install, DH PACE COMPANY INC, Flagstaff, Tempe and Tucson, AZ
DH Pace Company, Inc. aspires to hire mechanically inclined individuals with experience in the construction business who possess a good work ethic to become skilled door installers and/or technicians in Flagstaff, Tempe and Tucson.
• Install and/or repair a wide range of commercial door and door hardware including: roll up doors also known as dock doors, dock equipment, high speed rolling doors, commercial entry doors, and automatic pedestrian doors.
• Identify opportunities to provide customers with products and services
• Track and maintain job related paperwork and submitting in a timely manner
• Operate in safety conscious manner at all times while performing job duties
As an organization, we take great pride in offering our customers the best products and services represented by a top notch team that is always willing to go the extra mile every day of the week.
• Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
• Able to safely lift 75 pounds over your head
• Minimum of two (2) years of mechanical and electrical experience required
• Welding experience preferred but not required
• Must possess valid driver’s license
• Enjoy the mental challenge of being able to trouble shoot to solve customer needs
• Customer Service oriented
We set the tone for success:
• Exposure to tenured DH Pace leaders who will invest time in teaching our service based sales business model
• A hands-on approach to “learning by doing” as you come into our organization and are exposed to the various products, services and customers
We reward your hard work, dedication and success:
• Advancement opportunities
• Successful employees are often granted transfers and promotions to new office locations for the organization
• Competitive Base Salary
• Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage and 401(k)
• Paid Time Off Plan
• Company Closes in Observance of Major Holidays
• Your health and wellness is important to us – Corporate Wellness Program and Non-smoking work environment
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.