Job: Fire & Security Field Specialist (Technician)- #871, FAS, Southeast US, FL
Fire & Security Field Specialist (Technician)- #871
Southeast US, FL 00000 United States
Very competitive salary based on experience, full compliment of health benefits and retirement plan
This position would travel 60-80% to client facilities primarily throughout the SE US to service or repair Integrated Fire Alarm, Access Control and Security at Large Commercial or Industrial facilities. Can live anywhere within SE region and no relocation required.
This position also has opportunity for internal growth into project management or personnel management within the company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide service repair for fire, security, access control, and camera systems.
• Install wiring and low voltage security devices
• Maintain records/documents of work performed.
• Ensure proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
• Minimum of 3 years field experience installing/servicing burglar alarm & video surveillance or in a similar technical field or 1 year field experience with a vocational school degree
• Knowledge of Alarm system programming, terminology and features
• Knowledge of IP cameras, networking, data cabling, basic telecom
• Must possess a valid driver's license
• Clean driving & criminal record required
• Pride in your work and a job well done
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?