The following is an exclusive FAS Jobs BOLO Talent profile. A candidate that has been identified as possessing that necessary industry specific skill set Employers, like you consistently ask our team of Recruiters to Be On the Look Out (BOLO) for.
This is a directly Recruited industry professional "PASSIVELY" looking to make a job change. This means they are NOT "Actively" searching, or listing their Resume publicly for viewing, but will entertain opportunities that meet with their respective career path.
To learn more about this BOLO Talent, or how you can be in touch with them, please CLICK HERE to email us, or call us directly at 877-562-2627 ext. 708
• 24 years industry experience in the Electronic Security Industry, currently working as a Project Manager
• Prior experience in Estimating and as a Sales Engineer
• Current project types include higher education, government, county schools, commercial
• Technical certifications & training include: Genetec, Software House, OSHA 30 Hour, Open Options, Assa Abloy, Vanderbilt, Lenel, DMP
• Associates Degree in CAD Drafting
• Current earning 80k on a base
To learn more about this industry professional contact:
Regina McGrath, Electronic Security Search Specialist
877-562-2627 ext. 703
Job Category: Project Manager - Low Voltage
Desired job title(s):
BOLO Talent - Electronic Security Project Manager
(NOTE: A simplified, text version is shown below for quick reference.
An attempt has been made to remove personal information as this job seeker has asked to remain anonymous.)