The following is an exclusive FAS Jobs BOLO Talent profile. A candidate that has been identified as possessing that necessary industry specific skill set Employers, like you consistently ask our team of Recruiters to Be On the Look Out (BOLO) for.
This is a directly Recruited industry professional "PASSIVELY" looking to make a job change. This means they are NOT "Actively" searching, or listing their Resume publicly for viewing, but will entertain opportunities that meet with their respective career path.
To learn more about this BOLO Talent, or how you can be in touch with them, please CLICK HERE to email us, or call us directly at 877-562-2627 ext. 708
• 1 year in the Fire Protection industry working as a Fire Sprinkler Designer
• Survey, Build, Design, and PM (start to finish)
• HydraCAD, AutoCAD, AutoDesk
• Various industry related certifications
• Key Projects: Healthcare, General Commercial
• Currently studying for NICET
• Current Compensation: $25.50/hour
To learn more about this industry professional contact:
Keith Wicks, Vice President
877-562-2627 ext. 702
704-296-2273 Voice / Text
Job Category: Design - Fire Sprinkler
Location: Florida, Virginia
Desired job title(s):
BOLO Talent - Sprinkler Designer - Relo (FL or VA)
(NOTE: A simplified, text version is shown below for quick reference.
An attempt has been made to remove personal information as this job seeker has asked to remain anonymous.)