ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- In conjunction with the alarm foremen, responsible for the installation of fire alarm systems. Work is to be completed in a professional and workman like manner following the alarm design prepared.
- Ability to read and understand electrical drawings.
- On a daily basis, reports to alarm foreman on progress and / or job related problems.
- Keep tools in serviceable working conditions and tags those that are unsafe.
- Assists in cleaning up job site.
- Assists in picking up and cleaning tools.
- Understands FLSA’s Safety program, MSDS book, Hazardous communication program, policies and procedures. Toolbox talks are mandatory reading within the first week of employment. Helpers must know where all related safety documentation are at all times on each project.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to lift; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is required to stand; walk; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Ability to read and write.
A valid drivers license is required.