ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage the service field personnel as needed to build first class service team. Review all field employees at least annually. In cases where disciplinary action is required, suspensions and terminations are to be coordinated with the Service Manager.
- Review employee time sheets for accuracy. See that they are submitted on a timely basis to meet payroll deadline.
- Price repair, inspection, service, and all day work projects in accordance with FLSA’s tiered pricing structure.
- Ensure that service personnel respond to service calls and that sound processes are in place to respond to emergency calls 24 x 7 x 365.
- Ensure that all field employees understand FLSA’s safety policies. Ensure that safety toolbox talks are occurring at regular intervals and that, in conjunction with the Safety Manager that required safety training is completed.
- Schedule all field activities, using appropriate manpower planning tools. Assists when problems are encountered.
- Purchase or rent all equipment needed for each job and specific need.
- Ensure that all tools are maintained in proper working order. If damaged, ensure that tools are labeled indicating their status. New tool purchases are to be coordinated with the Service Manager. Ensure that each quarter, every foreman completes a tool inventory checklist and reports any lost or stolen tools.
- Visit job sites regularly and track margin on closed work; communicating between customer and field teams.
- Ensure that trucks are serviced regularly and a log turned in on a monthly basis. Service tickets are required to keep up with why and how trucks are being serviced. Vehicle mileage should be compared to service records. Vehicle repairs are not to be made without your consent. All major repairs over $100.00 need to have a written estimate first and approved before any work is done.
Minimum of 5 years of service related field experience. Ability to motivate field teams to meet and exceed project schedules. Possess strong leadership and communication skills.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School, GED, or equivalent experience.
Ability to speak and write clearly. Ability to present information clearly and respond to questions from managers and customers.
A valid driver’s license is required.